We are looking for a professional and creative Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. The applicant MUST be a hard worker, and have the ability work under stress and short deadlines. The work includes many duties as listed in the duties section.
Position Title: Embedded Systems Developer
Location: Baghdad – Saydia Qt. / UrukTech’s Main Office
Working Time: 2:00PM – 9:00PM
Application Deadline: December 30, 2018
Application Type: Online Form supported with CV
– Designing and implementing Hardware/Software of embedded devices and systems per request, from requirements to production and commercial deployment,
– Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software,
– Review code and design,
– Troubleshooting predesigned embedded systems,
– Testing store products on request,
– Provide pre, during and post-Sales support for customers,
– Managing MakerSpace division at the company’s office,
– Other sales duties.
– Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Systems/Control).
– Must ideally have worked on architectures using different microprocessors and processors.
– A strong ability to analyze and understand a system, for example to be able to describe technically the requests.
– Strong knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
– Excellent experience and professional in Electrical/Electronic circuits design, implementation, and testing.
– Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
– A great learning ability.
– Solid programming experience in C/C++
– Good experience in MATLAB.
– Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
– Fluent English language skills.
– Fluent experience in using Microsoft Office programs and using Outlook.
– Strong documentation and writing skills.
Optional Qualifications (extra credit):
– Java, Python, HTML, CSS, PHP, Angular scripting.
– LabView System design.
– MATLAB GUI.
– Developing Apps in C#.
– IoT systems design and implementations.
– Web or mobile apps design.
🔴 Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted
We receive online applications only via the following form: